PublishSoSimply, by the company CREW4WEB, is a great e-magazines and e-newsletters editor: simply copy/paste the desired text and graphics into fully prepared templates! The publications created will display perfectly to be read on all screens, including iPad. Until now, this feature has been a somewhat onerous task for small businesses.
After going to Chile and users don’t want to publish magazines, but case studies, guides, white papers, brochures etc., they decided to change PublishSoSimply. Now they are working on PublishSoSimply „2.0”. New version will be available at the beginning of June 2015. They will provide drag and drop document editor with many styling options. Documents published in PublishSoSimply will be fully responsive and you will be able to read them on every browser (computer and every mobile platform). You can share them in social channels or embed on you webpage.
About competitors. It doesn’t exist. They are really unique. But of course people somehow create white papers. Mostly they use Word or PowerPoint to create pdf. Sometimes they use Issuu to put this file in internet. There are some more fancy tools like Uberflip, Lucidpress, Joomag, but they are more expensive or more complicated or targeting some narrow group. So, users should choose PublishSoSimply, because:
• putting whole publishing process in one tool
• simplicity, you can create good looking document with easy without designer help.
• templates, and you can build your documents from prepared elements
• documents are in cloud, so you easily share them on social media
• documents are fully responsive and look great in all devices
• you can add to your document each iframe like: slideshare presentation, youtube video, infogram graph, tweets etc.
• you can embed your document of your website or blog, so reader can read it without leaving your page.